Bobbi Kristina’s Friend Who Found Her Passed Out In Bathtub From Drug Overdose Dies From Overdose

Max was found unresponsive on the floor of a friend’s bathroom with a syringe near his body on Wednesday, TMZ reports.

Max Lomas, the friend of Bobbi Kristina, who found her dead in a bathtub from a drug overdose, has also suffered the same fate as her.

Max was found unresponsive on the floor of a friend’s bathroom with a syringe near his body on Wednesday, TMZ reports. He was rushed to the hospital, where he died.

A law enforcement source in Mississippi said Max was at the friend’s home on Wednesday and went to use the restroom. His friend became concerned after Lomas didn’t come out for a while, and went to check on him. That was when he found him unconscious.

You May Also Like:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Davido Rides His Private Jet For The First Time With Girlfriend, Chioma

Princess Diana’s Former Bodyguard Blames Prince Harry For Not Protecting His Father-in-law From The Manipulative Ways Of The Press